Chris Forbes

A list of guests who've appeared on the show

Chris Forbes

Postby The Dog » March 8th, 2011, 8:18 pm

Chris Forbes

Chris made his first appearance on Episode 01: ‘The Odd Shoes’.
Chris once fought an epic 48 hour battle to the death with a turtle that had stolen his spam sandwich from his travel rug which he’d spread out on a local nudist beach. Ripping off his tight, tanga briefs, Chris fought valiantly throughout the epic, naked battle before finally declaring that he didn’t want the fucking sandwich anyway, as he was on a very strict lettuce and semen diet.

Forbes now works as a full time ‘Agony Aunt’ here at DBR, and in his spare time likes to offer free massages at the local Old Folk’s Care Home.

You can find Forbes on Facebook over at: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=708265294
The Dog
Site Admin

Re: Chris Forbes

Postby forbes » March 8th, 2011, 11:43 pm

perfect description of me
forbes

Postby MilitantCow » April 26th, 2011, 12:25 pm

EY!

why/where has my favourite bastard gone? Scott, have you scared wee forbsy off the show? :'( have you two had an argument? If so, sort your shit out. I want forbes back.

Dont make me drive all the way to glasgow or aberdeen or wherever the hell you guys live, kidnap you all and force you to do the show from my basement instead... (Yes, that is a hollow insult. After all, we all know my car suspension cannae take the strain of having scott in the boot. But lets ignore the transparency of that fact for now.)

at the very least, please assure us he'll make occasional mucky updates for the show. :)

ta.

MC x
MilitantCow

Postby The Dog » April 27th, 2011, 12:05 pm

As you might have heard on the last show, Forbes is no longer part of the DHB. Sorry!
The Dog
Site Admin

Postby DavidG » May 17th, 2011, 9:54 am

Do we get to find out why the great fud is not part of the DHB anymore?
DavidG

Postby The Dog » May 18th, 2011, 1:12 am

Only answer coming forward is that a disagreement took place, and we went our separate ways. ;)
The Dog
Site Admin

Postby forbes » May 18th, 2011, 4:21 pm

he wanted to be the little spoon and i wasnt prepared to let him. no as he said it was a disagreement but it was a amicable one. he had a black and blue eye. i had a bloody nose and broken ovaries.

al joking aside i wish the show all the best and i will still be tuning in each week.

all hail DHB
forbes

Postby MilitantCow » May 19th, 2011, 12:01 pm

well this is fecking queer. I new a wee tuff up had occured, from the respectful way scott nervously said "i wish him all the best", but dont you start it too forbes! Fecks sake, can ye not just kiss, cuddle, make up, and get on with making hilarity for the fans, who, id like to point out, should be your priority?

... Ya childish cunts...

MC x
MilitantCow

Postby The Dog » May 19th, 2011, 3:53 pm

Of course the fans are the priority, but the fans should also respect our privacy on certain matters. Not everything about our personal lives is in the public domain, and this is one of those things that doesn't need to be dragged up in front of an audience.

How many times do I have to say this? Reconciliation is not on the cards, It's substantially more than just a wee 'Tuff Up', but what's done is done, we've gone our separate ways amicably and no dirt throwing will be had - Now let's all move on and let sleeping dogs lie eh?
The Dog
Site Admin

Postby forbes » May 19th, 2011, 4:12 pm

i agree and respect everything that has been said. all that matters is we know the score. its done respect it and keep enjoying the show.
forbes

Next

Return to The Bastards