Scott Taylor

A list of guests who've appeared on the show

Scott Taylor

Postby The Dog » March 8th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Scott Taylor

Scott is the owner, host and producer of ‘Doghouse Bastards’.
Scott was raised in the Highlands of Scotland, by a family of Sasquatch’s who’d birthed him in a fast flowing river. Raised on a diet of heather and freshly gutted Haggis, he was captured by hunters at the age of 12, taken into the nearest town and his pelt completely shaved off so that he somewhat resembled a normal boy.

A few years education later, he packed a bag and jumped on a train to the big lights of Aberdeen, where he now makes a living teaching others how to play the nose trombone, and hiring himself out to Crypto-Zoologists for study.

Scott has put a lot of work into ‘DBR’, and if it all goes horribly wrong he may drive a Dewalt power drill through his own skull. To see his Facebook page, check out: http://www.facebook.com/here4thebeer
The Dog
Site Admin

Re: Scott Taylor

Postby deanfromaustralia » May 15th, 2011, 10:49 am

I just about got stark raving hard down stairs when I discovered that the big man himself has a podcast. I'm lying on the bed right now listening to Episode 15...Episode 15 - it's taken me this long to discover it.
deanfromaustralia

Re: Scott Taylor

Postby The Dog » May 18th, 2011, 1:14 am

Delighted you're on board bud! I hesitated in telling you about it to be honest, as I didn't think it would be your cup of tea, being as like me you're a bit of a podcast fan! Delighted you like it though. ;)
The Dog
Site Admin

Return to The Bastards