Episode 02: V-Day Sucks

Let us know what you think of each episode!

Episode 02: V-Day Sucks

Postby The Dog » March 8th, 2011, 8:26 pm

Episode 02: V-Day Sucks!

We introduce a new bastard, ‘Mr Pink’ / Valentine’s Day sucks / bad dates we’ve had / ‘Take Me Out’ is the best show on TV / More stalker voicemails / ‘Dirty Boy Forbes’ rap song / Thanks to everyone for downloading the show!

PLEASE take the time to subscribe to the show through iTunes, even if you don’t use iTunes that much! All subscriptions through there help us climb up the podcasting rankings, and get us more exposure for the show.

If however you can’t use iTunes, here’s a direct link to the show - http://traffic.libsyn.com/doghousebasta ... -02-11.mp3
The Dog
Site Admin

Why am I Mr Pink?

Postby Dougy » April 7th, 2011, 3:34 am

I remember Mr Pink off 'The Reservoir Dogs'. Here's a quote from the IMDB webpage from the film....

Joe: With the exception of Eddie and myself, whom you already know, we're going to be using aliases on this job. Under no circumstances do I want any one of you to relate to each other by your Christian names, and I don't want any talk about yourself personally. That includes where you been, your wife's name, where you might've done time, or maybe a bank you robbed in St. Petersburg. All I want you guys to talk about, if you have to, is what you're going to do. That should do it. Here are your names...
[pointing to each respective member]
Joe: Mr. Brown, Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink.
Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe: Because you're a faggot, alright?
http://www.craigrobertdouglas.com (a blog with bollocks and sharp teeth)
"the whipping will stop, once morale improves."
Dougy

Return to Episodes of The DHB