Minecraft

For any discussion that's not related to the show directly.

Re: Minecraft

Postby The Dog » April 17th, 2012, 5:46 pm

After checking today, it looks like all he's done is mess with people's sign. Apart from a minor annoyance, it's hardly a banning offence and not really griefing. Until we can prove that he's responsible for damaging people's homes, and stealing from chests then we can't really kick him off the server. Plus, he's pretty much giving the game away what he's done when he puts his own name on the signs!

But like everyone, if you're caught or seen by admins or ops damaging or stealing from other users, then your ass gets banned.

In the meantime, we're looking at installing a mod that will protect chests so that only the person who owns it can access it. I'll let you know as soon as I do how it works.

On a side note, I fucking love that texture pack you're using - any link to the download file?
The Dog
Site Admin

Postby MilitantCow » April 19th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Could you guys just install Bukkit? Not nerdy enough to know how it works or how to set it up, but it seems its a compilation of mods that adds security and various handy features to servers, and seems pretty much every server uses it these days!

MC x
MilitantCow

Postby drunken bastard » July 11th, 2012, 10:43 pm

Hey!

Yeah I thought it was quite funny how I followed him and then get killed.

Have you played those servers that you have to survive... Wait, I mean you start in an area and you can run to the chests or just leg it, last standing wins? They're like COD meets Minecraft, pretty fun.

As for the texture pack, I think you have it, I saw one of your recent videos and you were using it. But it's Shpax, here's a link http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/376 ... ft-200512/
drunken bastard

Previous

Return to DHB General Chat