Plug Your Projects.

For any discussion that's not related to the show directly.

Plug Your Projects.

Postby deanfromaustralia » May 31st, 2011, 4:04 pm

I'd like to take this opportunity to plug the balls out of my own novel "The Hambledown Dream" which Scotty so kindly mentioned on the show.

Published in 2010 in print and re-released this past March for the digital market, "The Hambledown Dream" is my labor of love which of course I am extremely proud of.

From the blurb:

Australian, Denny Banister had the world at his feet; a successful career, a passion for the guitar and he is in love with Sonya – his best friend and soul mate. Tragically, Denny is struck down with inoperable cancer & he is destined to die.

Meanwhile, Andy DeVries has almost nothing; he is alienated from his family, he moves through a dangerous Chicago underworld dealing in drugs, battling addiction & now he’s gone and overdosed - jeopardizing the only thing that matters to him; a place at a prestigious Conservatory for classical guitar.

Having been snatched from the abyss Andy recovers, but he is plagued by dreams - memories of a love he has never felt, and a life he's never lived. Driven by the need for redemption and by the love for a woman he's never met, Andy begins a quest to find her, knowing her only by the memories of a stranger and the dreams of a place called Hambledown...

Readers can purchase the novel direct from my website, Dean from Australia Dot Com, both in print and digital formats and as a favor to DBH listeners, any print orders of the book will be shipped to you FREE OF CHARGE.

It made Scotty blubber like a big jessie so if you're up for a teary one, consider dropping in and buying it.

The Dog holding the print copy with the original cover art.
deanfromaustralia

Return to DHB General Chat