2 shows a week?/Forum plugging?

Got any ideas for the show? Seen anything online that you think would be great for us to talk about? Then let us know in here!!

2 shows a week?/Forum plugging?

Postby MilitantCow » May 19th, 2011, 10:01 am

Scott,

get a shufty on. Are we to be seeing 2 shows a week any time soon, or was that an empty promise, just to annoy us saddos who depend on a fix of dhb to get us through the week?

And plug these fecking forums! Dont care if facebooks the main format for feedback, but theres little point in having this forum if you dont at least tell people it exists!

And side note, i was listening to an earlier episode, and heard your brothers called james... As in, james taylor!? THE james taylor!? Haha

peace MC x
MilitantCow

Re: 2 shows a week?/Forum plugging?

Postby The Dog » May 19th, 2011, 3:41 pm

2 shows a week haven't happened yet, not because we don't want it to, but because we have a lot of commitments outside the show that get in the way of us getting together in the evenings. That, plus running two hour long shows a week means a lot more money going out per month in hosting costs, so until there's some revenue coming in from shirts or donations, nothing can move forward.

Regarding the forums, they will be promoted on the show from here on forward. They haven't been pushed too hard in the past because they were still undergoing maintenance to try and beat the spammers, but now with Dean's help we can keep on top of things.

And my brother's called Jamie, not James. Don't let him hear you calling him by James!
The Dog
Site Admin

Postby MilitantCow » May 20th, 2011, 7:45 am

haha, ok. You should get him on the show, and as his intro music just play james taylor songs. Muahahaha! And who is dean from australia? You guys know each other?

And i'll provide a bit more revenue, and donate a fiver when i get home by way of apologising for "prying" into you and forbes ;-) but the condition is it has to be used on skype credit so you can phone my role model mr. D. Bray more. :-)

much love,

MC x
MilitantCow

Postby deanfromaustralia » May 31st, 2011, 4:09 pm

The forums are starting to look really clean now and I've not been seeing nearly as much shite as before. Perhaps Militantcow, you could help us out by going the plug on your own FB page and get the word out.
deanfromaustralia

Postby Voodoo » May 31st, 2011, 4:58 pm

I did a major tidy today on the forum and have put in place some anti spam measures so hopefully no more junk.

The only way the forum will get busy is if people tell people about it.
Voodoo

Return to Show Suggestions