Facebook/ Online addicts

Got any ideas for the show? Seen anything online that you think would be great for us to talk about? Then let us know in here!!

Facebook/ Online addicts

Postby Dougy » April 6th, 2011, 3:55 am

I may be hypocrite but I'd like to hear what you guys think about the phenomena of online gamine. We all remember playing Defender on the Atari (well some of us do!) and the ZX Spectrum, swapping cassettes with copied games on them.

The 1990s came and we began to see the advent of gaming where two or more people could be in the same game. Then it spiralled out of control. Some people are modelling themselves on hero characters generated by some bloke in a Computer Designer company somewhere in a city, making a fucking shit-load of money. These fucking spastics (rant rant rant) are sitting in a locked room, no lights on, feeding their stubbled, spotty faces on delivered pizzas; their cheesy, yellowing/ green teeth chomping frantically on the rancid cheese and tomato as they blast their way through level after level. They only get pizza delivered on an evening as the sunlight hurts their eyes. Get the Cunts out of their fucking rooms and put some combat gear on them and I'll take them out for a run and sort the fuckers out. I'll get them living under a poncho outside in the rain and wake the fuckers up at three in the morning for a run.

Those sad cunts that spend 24hours on Facebook and can't spell for shit. Dyslexia is okay - it's just that these cunts don't have dyslexia they just don't know how to spell in english because they're fucking ignorant wankers!! I've read posts from white cunts who think they're black! Like they're gangsta! There should be a short jolt of electricity that hits the keyboard whenever a stupid word is typed - ZAP! 'Get that yah daft CUNT!'

Rant over. Sorry for the use of the C word - I can't help it.

Kind Re

Craig
http://www.craigrobertdouglas.com (a blog with bollocks and sharp teeth)
"the whipping will stop, once morale improves."
Dougy

Re: Facebook/ Online addicts

Postby MilitantCow » April 6th, 2011, 7:33 am

well said... Although thats pretty much my life.

Haha i point you in the direction of an episode of south park called "make love, not warcraft" in which they rip the shit out of online gaming and gaming nerds in general. Good stuff if you get the chance to check it out. (for free on a site like xepisodes, or allsp.com)

and a final point, im 19 today, so when you say we "all" remember the casette games.... We dont. Forget casette swapping, grand-dad, all about digital piracy now.

Lol but nice rant!

MC x
MilitantCow

Postby Dougy » April 7th, 2011, 3:24 am

MC! You cheeky fucking Cow!

Who's a grandad? I can still run half the young chickens under the ground when it comes to physical tests like the mile and a half run we have to do. I'm overtaking the little shits halfway round.

You can't beat the 1980s though. You missed out there. My 1980s are your 2000s - doesn't sound the same does it?

As for ranting I was asked if I needed some help and I just laughed at them. I said I blog-ranted for a laugh and they backed off warily.

Speak to you later,

Craig
http://www.craigrobertdouglas.com (a blog with bollocks and sharp teeth)
"the whipping will stop, once morale improves."
Dougy

Postby MilitantCow » April 7th, 2011, 9:17 am

haha fair enough. You could probably beat me in most physical challenges; i cant be arsed running unless its out of the way of a train or to avoid being mugged or something.

I was thinking about the 1980s vs 2000s, and realised im actually 1990s. Best of both. Better than both, actually. Super nintendo, original gameboys... Im gonna have to find those in my attic n play em again now for shits and giggles. Good times, good times.

And just started reading your blog, and i love it! Keep up the rants you miserable, angry bastard! ;)

MC x
MilitantCow

Postby deanfromaustralia » May 18th, 2011, 2:57 pm

Intellivision anyone...?

:?
deanfromaustralia

Postby Andyg3578 » May 18th, 2011, 5:40 pm

Firstly, I have nothing but good memories of my commodore 16 and spectrum +2a (oh yes the one with the light gun)' but I do have issue with someone ranting about it when the profile picture makes them look like they either spend their life playing d&d or chasing young children with large knifes!
Andyg3578

Return to Show Suggestions