Segment Idea - Cunt of the Week?

Got any ideas for the show? Seen anything online that you think would be great for us to talk about? Then let us know in here!!

Segment Idea - Cunt of the Week?

Postby deanfromaustralia » November 30th, 2011, 10:04 pm

I have witnessed a lot of cuntish activity this week and it got me to thinking abouth whether chucking the spotlight on these miserable...cunts might provide the DHB with a source of comedy.

And may I put up a candidate early?

I witnessed a most miserbale cunt giving evidence to the Leveson Inquiry this week. Ex-NoTW journo Paul McMullan fronted the commission and proceeded to mount what can only be described as a totally cuntish defence of the phone hacking practices that have been uncovered across the Murdoch Empire's UK arm.

Whether you're a fan of the likes of Steve Coogan, Hugh Grant or Sienna Miller or even JK Rowling or otherwise - it's simply gobsmacking to me that this McMullan Cunt can argue in favor of practices that have severely damaged the lives of these and normal, everyday citizens in the pursuit of a salacious story.

I was especially furious with the account of the daughter of late actor Denholm Elliot - of whom I was a fan. This unfortunate young woman, who was hopelessly addicted to heroin, was driven to suicide by the actions of cunts like McMullan during the worst of the phone hacking that went on.

I'd love to hear a discush about what the bastardos could do to this Cunt of the Week.
deanfromaustralia

Re: Segment Idea - Cunt of the Week?

Postby Andyg3578 » December 1st, 2011, 6:18 pm

I think you will find that this segment would fall on it's arse when pink gets voted cunt of the week every time!
Andyg3578

Re: Segment Idea - Cunt of the Week?

Postby The Dog » December 8th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Maybe not a bad wee idea that one Dean! Leave it with me.. ;)
The Dog
Site Admin

Return to Show Suggestions